Product Update – January 2018
- January 11, 2018
Filter in the Channel and Master data View
Description: Product can now be filtered by status, imported date and ID or ID range in the both the Master data and Channel data views.
Additional filters: While viewing Master data, User can also filter products by one or more channels.
External ID and Status are now include in downloads/exports
Description: The status of products as well as the external ID given by the retailer (eg: OMSID for THD) are included in the excel export from the channel.
View products linked to digital assets
Description: Clicking on a digital asset now shows the product or products the digital asset is associated with.
Channels: The Home Depot
Description: Super SKUs can be one of the biggest challenges in getting product data into The Home Depot.
The latest update to Tagglo brings Super SKU functionality to all users.
- Create a Super SKU simply by grouping items
- Import Super SKUs directly using excel
- Base your Super SKUs on the attribute of your choice
Read the FAQ for a complete overview of the new Super SKU functionality.
Product Update – November 2017
- November 30, 2017
Additional product status information
Channel: The Home Depot
Description:You can now see exactly where in The Home Depot workflow your products are sitting so that you can more accurately fix any problems that might arise.
Customizable product list view
Description:A new compact view to make working with more products faster and easier that ever.
Improved product filtering
Description:You can now filter the products you want to view by “Status” (In progress, Ready, etc.) and “Flag” (Errors, Updated, etc.) or a combination of both!
Expanded import verification
Description:We’ll check your excel spreadsheet for multiple multiple tabs so that you can pick the right one and also check for missing/blank column headers.
We have added both SuperSKUs and packaging hierarchy to the downloadable product category requirement reports.
Description:Customers asked to be able to see exactly what product attributes were required for a specific category at the leaf and packaging levels. Now you can!
Tagglo for Walmart is now available
- October 6, 2017
Tagglo, the product data syndication specialist, is now publicly available for vendors of Walmart. The online Tagglo application makes the process of on-boarding and maintaining item information and digital assets with Walmart faster and easier.
The certified connection to Walmart allows vendors and suppliers to upload and manage product information in their own format, to map their data to Walmart’s latest product requirements. Feedback on products is received in the application, indicating when products have been accepted, when they will be published online and if Walmart requires any changes.
Tagglo for The Home Depot is live
- October 3, 2017
Tagglo, the product data syndication specialist, is now publicly available for vendors of The Home Depot. The online Tagglo application makes the process of on-boarding and maintaining item information and digital assets with The Home Depot faster and easier.
The certified connection to The Home Depot allows vendors and suppliers to upload and manage product information in their own format, to map their data to The Home Depot’s latest product requirements. Feedback on products is received in the application, indicating when products have been accepted, when they will be published online and if The Home Depot requires any changes.
Product Update – August 2017
- September 2, 2017
Exporting/Importing from the channel
Description: You can now download data from a channel in excel format, edit it and import the data back into the system so that it changes the underlined master data values. This will allow users to download their product data, fix errors in excel in no time and re-upload the data in Tagglo.
View specific requirements for the “Product Name (120)” attribute
Channel: The Home Depot
Description: You can check the “Product Name (120)” attribute requirements by simply mousing over the description in the column name in the grid view.
Reason for the change: “Product name 120” cannot be changed once submitted to and accepted by The Home Depot. The ability to look at the requirements for a specific category before any submission will help reduce errors and decrease the number of rejections from The Home Depot.
Merging two attributes into one
Description: You now have the ability to merge two attributes into one in your master data.
- How To: Select any two attributes from the attributes page and select the merge action from the yellow circle menu (top right) to merge the two attributes together.
Digital asset search
You can now quickly search for an asset by the file name. The search dialog provides additional search suggestions as you type.
Product Update – July 2017
- August 10, 2017
Channel: The Home Depot
Description: Users now have the ability to refresh and maintain the data on all the products they have with The Home Depot and are no longer limited to maintaining new items uploaded through Tagglo.
- Users will now be able to track their submitted product to The Home Depot’s IDM system.
- UI now show fields as Read-only based on the product’s state
- Once a product is Submitted and is in the approval workflow of the channel it will be read-only until it is Online or Rejected.
- Users can now review rejections from the channel, fix errors and re-submit the product
- Ability to see the products rejected along with the retailer’s rejection notes in order to be able to fix those errors and re-submit the product.
- Refreshing or unlinking of assets from the grid view and the product detail page view
- Refreshing or unlinking an asset that was uploaded via URL can now be found in the left corner of the product image thumbnail or by selecting the image and using the drop down menu options from the yellow circle menu selector on the upper right corner of the screen.
- Deleting asset from the grid
- Users can now easily delete an asset from the grid by clicking the image thumbnail, selecting the image from the asset selector and clicking on the delete menu in the yellow circle menu selector on the upper right corner of the screen.
The Home Depot
- You can now view the OMSID on submitted product on the product details page.
- Once a product is submitted, the OMSID will be visible in the grid, in the product detail view and in the list view.
- Users now have the option to clear all mappings from the “Your mappings” section on the mapping screen.
- This feature allows Users to only import the attribute that they specifically select, and avoid overwriting values that might not be the same on the imported sheet as in master data.
Working with product data
- Users can now download selected master data products from the master data list view and grid view in Excel format.
- Hovering over a column header now shows the mapped master data attribute.
- Users now have the ability to decide to override the mapped master data in the grid and product details page or to override values just on the channel.
- Users now have the ability to delete a master data attributes from the attribute page.
- Users can now see the individual status for the levels of the packaging hierarchy that are created when they use a flat packaging hierarchy.
- Users can now also see the hierarchy level as a number in the heading for each of the columns in the flat packaging grid.
- New filter to identify family or variant attribute columns in the grid.
- Attributes that contain product variants for families are now highlighted in a gray color in the grid view.
- A supersku icon after the name of a category appears if it is a supersku capable category. This icon shows in the “add to the channel” browser, in the category report, and in the name of the category at the top of the grid.
- Administrators now have the ability to reset their account by clicking on the “Reset Client” link found under Administration > Settings
- Resetting the Client will delete all data and channels for the account, including products, assets, mappings, channel associations, submission logs as well as other users associated with the client.
Product Update – June 2017
- June 1, 2017
- New Login Screen
- We have implemented a new login screen design.
- Use your email address on file and your password to log in.
- Multiple users in one account
- Account admins can now invite multiple additional team members to join the account.
- New option to “open in separate window” is now available from the submit error dialog.
- Most validations are done in real time as you edit your products, but some complex validations occur on submit to channel. If you have errors on submit across many products, you can now open the dialog detailing those errors in a separate tab of your browser so you can correct the errors and view the error messages aIf you have errors on submit This provides the ability to view the error and work on the data at the same time.
- You now have the ability to download the an XML file of the submitted products from the submission log in the administration menu.
- Tagglo now supports http downloads for files without an extension.
- You can now refer to assets in Adobe Scene 7 in your import files.
- Product re-validation is now triggered when asset is being populated.
- When assets linked via http:// or file:// references, are pulled into Tagglo, they will get re-validated so that status of the product they are connected to gets updated.
- Asset fetching status shown in grid
- If the asset is awaiting download, it will be indicated in the grid view with a “Fetching” status.
- If the asset contains an error, the asset will show a broken image icon.
- An API administrator is now able to import products and manually trigger a submission of one or more products using the API.