Get early access to Tagglo for The Home Depot
Can’t find what you’re looking for?
Maybe you can find an answer in our help and support section
See our FAQ section
If you have any questions regarding the different plans, feel free to contact us via email or our support chat.
What retail channel is the is the Pilot Program for?
- The Pilot Program is for The Home Depot channel on Tagglo
What is the purpose of the Pilot Program?
- The Pilot Program is a way for us to gather feedback from a limited number of vendors for a specific retail channel as we get it ready for general availability on the Tagglo platform.
Does this replace The Home Depot’s Vendor Portal?
- No. Tagglo is a solution for gathering and storing your product master data in one place and then getting it verified in real-time for the retail channel you do business with.
- Tagglo simply makes working with The Home Depot’s Vendor portal faster and easier.
- As additional channels come online, you’ll be able to use the same master data and we’ll automatically map any data that matches.
What happens if I’m a Home Depot Brand Advocate Program Member?
- If you are a member of The Home Depot’s Brand Advocate Program you get Tagglo for the Home Depot channel for free.
Do I have to pay for the pilot program?
- No. The pilot program is free to participate in.
How long does the pilot program last?
- The pilot program duration is 2 months.
What happens after the pilot program?
- After the end of the pilot program, you can continue to use Tagglo for The Home Depot and for other retailers at the regular price (see pricing).
- Members of The Home Depot Brand Advocate program get to use Tagglo for The Home Depot Channel for free and would only have to pay for additional Retailer channels.